Here are links to Sample Questions:
NWEA - Use Chrome or Lockdown Browser
Sample/Tutorial for MAP 3-8th grades
ACT Linking Study
Descartes Signs & Symbols
MAP 3-8 Teacher Web Sites for Support
MAP (3-12 grade) and MPG (Pre-K-2) - Test Warm Up Directions
MAP Basics Overview
MAP Differentiation Planner
MAP Instructional Ladder
MAP Normative Data 2011
MAP Powerpoint-Climbing the Data Ladder
MAP for Primary Grades K-6 Teacher Web Sites for Support
MAP Reports Portfolio
MAP Reports Portfolio-2
MAP Reports Summary-Quick Reference
Research Concepts Understanding MAP
Compliance Packet Instructions
Please review the documents in the files found below as specified.
- Bullying and Anti-Harassment Policies
- Mandated Reporter's Resource Guide
- Non-Discrimination Anti-Harassment Complaint and Grievance Procedure
- Corporal Punishment, Restraint & Seclusion
- Constitution Day
- Constitutionally Protected Prayer
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- Michigan Department of Education Required Certifications
- Acceptable Use Policy 2020-21
- District Policy Regarding Social Media and Other Statements
- Controlled Substance and Alcohol Board Policies for Transportation Employees
- SafeSchools Required Courses for 2020-2021
- Compliance Materials Verification Form
When you have read and understand the information you should complete the verification form linked below and return it to Cris Stock, Director of Human Resources. Your verification form is due to Cris by midnight on Monday, October 19, 2020.
In addition, please remember to login to SafeSchools and complete the training modules. They will be available to submit after August 26th and must be completed by Monday, October 19th as well. Please remember that reading this information and reviewing the SafeSchools modules are part of a self-scheduled teacher work day contained in the collective bargaining agreement.
Thank you for your time and for all you do for our community’s kids and our team!
Avermedia 3 - Instructions for use of document cameras.
Microsoft Office 2003 to 2010 Interactive Converter - Assists you with converting to the new version of MS Office
AESOP Help Documents
Open Enrollment 2021