New Student Enrollment

Registration for Fowlerville Junior High School

Step 1 - Please complete the Online Pre-Enrollment on the Fowlerville Schools webpage. The link is located on the main page toward the bottom.  

Step 2 - After you have enrolled your son/daughter on-line, print the forms and sign all the highlighted areas.  Below are the forms you need to bring with you. 

  • Registration forms-print and sign after on-line completion.
  • Completed Technology/AUP form Student needs to sign also.
  • Completed Records Release
  • Free & Reduced Meals application if applicable
  • Proof of Residency – 2 proofs required (Driver’s license, utility bill, or rental or purchase agreement)
  • Certified Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record-Revised Requirements effective January 1, 2010
  • Legal Guardianship Papers (If not parent)
  • Court Papers -If a PPO is on file or custody paperwork
  • Special Education – the most recent IEP/MET/REED
  • Current grades from last school district

The above information is the parent/guardian responsibility to obtain from the previous school or your files.  We will make copies and give the originals back to you.