School of Choice
What is School of Choice?
School of Choice means that you, as parent/guardian, have the opportunity to select the best educational experience for your student(s) no matter which district boundary you reside within. The Fowlerville Community School District has a wide range of programs, leading edge technologies, and an educational experience that can and will challenge your child to excel to their highest potential.
Fowlerville is truly a great place for growing great minds!
Livingston County-2nd Semester SOC Application 2017-2018
Outside Livingston County-2nd Semester SOC Application 2017-2018
All of the following will need to be considered:
- All grade levels K-12 are open.
- The family must apply for each student's acceptance separately.
- Once accepted, students can continue their education at Fowlerville Community Schools until graduation.
- Parents/Guardians must provide transportation. Normally, parents can link up with a nearby bus route.
- Student applications with suspensions will be reviewed carefully before admission.
- Student who have been expelled will be denied enrollment.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com ; if this link doesn't work copy and paste the address into a new email. Thanks!
Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
Special Education can have many different meanings. Your child may have reading difficulties, require speech therapy, or require minimal to intensive special education services. Please ask questions! We want all children to have a valuable school experience!
Mr. Roedel reading to Mrs. Woodward's Kindergarten Class
Superintendent Roedel visiting Mrs. Woodward's Kindergarten Class