New Student Enrollment
Registration for Fowlerville Junior High School
Step 1 - Please complete the Online Pre-Enrollment
Step 2 - After you have enrolled your son/daughter on-line, print the forms and sign all the highlighted areas. Below are the forms you need to bring with you.
- Registration forms-print and sign after on-line completion.
- Completed Technology/AUP form Student needs to sign also.
- Completed Records Release
- Free & Reduced Meals application if applicable
- Proof of Residency – 2 proofs required (Driver’s license, utility bill, or rental or purchase agreement)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record-Revised Requirements effective January 1, 2010
- Legal Guardianship Papers (If not parent)
- Court Papers -If a PPO is on file or custody paperwork
- Special Education – the most recent IEP/MET/REED
- Current grades from last school district
The above information is the parent/guardian responsibility to obtain from the previous school or your files. We will make copies and give the originals back to you.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please contact Barb Dunn at Fowlerville Junior High School.
Hours: 7:15 a.m.-3:00 p.m.