Junior High Athletics
FJHS has teams in the following sports:
- boys & girls basketball
- cross country
FINAL FORMS ATHLETE REGISTRATION
We are very excited to announce that the Fowlerville Community Schools Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for you students online. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year -to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
All Gladiator student-athletes, Junior High and High School, are required to be registered in our new online athletic registration program. To register your student-athlete, please go to: http://fowlerville-mi.finalforms.com/
A couple of hints:
1. Bookmark this site or save it to your desktop on your mobile device or computer (do not Google search for it in the future as you will not go directly to the Fowlerville site).
2. Have required information available, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist and hospital information. This will make the registration time be more efficiently completed.
3. Parents will need to fill in your student's email address. FinalForms requires that the student's @fowlervillestudents.org email address be used. Obtain this from your son/daughter-it is their student id firstname.lastname@example.org. Your student will then need to check their email for information on how to complete their portion of the registration.
4. Click the following link for the Parent Playbook to help you with the online registration process. Please note once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and then complete the required forms. https://fowlervillegladiators.com/siteRepository/17426/userfiles/Fowlerville-parent-playbook-1-1-.pdf
5. Last year's physical will be accepted if Parents fill out and submit the Health Questionaire.