FOWLERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
DATES: June 14 - August 6 Monday – Friday
LOCATION: Fowlerville High School Media Center
TIMES: 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
COSTS: $50 Deposit per course, deposit is refunded upon successful completion.
REGISTRATION: May 10th summer school registrations begins. You will want to meet with your counselor to confirm correct course(s). You can turn your money and form into the counseling office. Registration is rolling and ends once all seats are occupied. Please call during the summer for availability even after summer school starts.
Registration Information Students must register for the replacement class that they failed. For example, if a student failed their 9th grade English class, they would take English 9 first semester, English 9 second semester or both. Students may not register for more than two – ½ credit courses at a time. Please confirm summer school courses to be taken with your counselor.
- There are limited seats available. Students may continuously work on a maximum of TWO summer school courses at a time. Students can complete an unlimited number of courses during summer school.
- There is a $50.00 fee for each course and it will be refunded upon successful completion of the course. “Successful completion” means earning a 60% or higher as a final grade in the course during the regular summer school session.
- Parents/Guardians must pay for each course separately to facilitate a quicker refund. Refunds will be given the day the student completes the course. In the event a student does not complete the course during the allotted summer school time, Fowlerville Community Schools will deposit the check or cash in the bank and the student must pay again to complete the course in credit recovery.
- Students are not required to attend each session each day. They are only required to attend a session to take a test or exam. Each test and exam will have to be completed on campus during summer school for proper supervision. Each student is able to come into the school each day to work in a computer lab.
- The Odysseyware courses are self-paced and a certified teacher will facilitate the student learning.
- Students will adhere to all the rules and policies stated in the Fowlerville High School Handbook. Any serious disciplinary behavior or persistent misbehavior will result in dismissal from class. No refunds available.
- One-half credit will be earned for each course successfully completed.
- Each student must start the class during the first week of Summer School or the student will be removed from the course. If the student is not making adequate progress, the student will be required to attend Summer School in-seat each day. If the student does not attend in person when instructed, the student will be removed from Summer School.
- ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND DAY 1 OF SUMMER SCHOOL EACH SESSION.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the high school at 517-223-6060.
Fowlerville High School