Forms and Procedures
Please call 517-223-6080 to excuse your son or daughter on the morning of an absence or prior to the absence.
- Please use this number if your child will be arriving late to school or if you need your child dismissed from school early.
- This telephone number is to be used whenever a student misses any portion of the school day.
- The 223-6080 number will have voice mail to take your message.
- This service is in operation 24 hours a day.
- If a follow up call is necessary, personnel from the high school office will contact you.
- All absences must be excused within 48 hours of the absence.
At the time of the call please provide:
- Student's name
- Grade in schoool (9th-12th)
- Reason for absence (Ill, Doctor Appointment, Etc.)
- Date the student will miss
- Your phone number for concerns
Attention juniors and seniors interested in the Co-op program:
Are you interested in getting high school credit while working in your job? You may be eligible for Fowlerville High School's Work Co-op Program. Materials and more information is available in the following ways:
- In-person Senior Registration on Thursday, August 16, from 8:30-12:00.
- Email Mr. Hardenbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After schools is in session available outside Mr. Hardenbrook's room (D-107)
- Forms available below.
Forms and Documents
Asthma Management form - Must be turned into the HS Counseling Office. Must complete a new form each year
Diabetes Health Care/Physician - Must be turn into the HS Counseling Office. MUST complete a new form each year
Guest Dance Application - To invite a student that does not attend FHS to a dance
Non-Prescription Medication Form (14 KB) PDF
Prescription Form (18 KB) PDF
QR codes - Allows you to book mark FHS websites from your smart phone, by scanning a QR code.
School Based Medical Plan - Not asthma, diabetic care related. Must be filled out yearly, on an as needed basis. Turn into the HS Counseling Office.
Transcript Request - For requesting a transcript for graduate prior to 2003. Graduates after 2003 please go to Counseling tab and Docufide/Parchment
Vacation Form - Students should fill this form out if intending to be out of school for vacation. Must be filled out prior to absence. Signatures required; teachers, parent, administrator
College visit - To take days off for college visits (Jr & Sr only) Must be filled out and turned in prior to visit. Signatures required; teachers, counselor, and parent
New State Immunization Guidelines
All students enrolled in the Fowlerville Community Schools must meet any immunization requirements for school registration set forth in the Public Health Code of the State of Michigan.
A student 7-18 years of age who is entering school shall be in compliance with the following immunization requirements:
- Has received 4 doses of any appropriate diphtheria vaccine - 3 doses if first dose was received on or after the 7th birthday, and if a dose was not received within the last 10 years, a booster dose at school entry.
- Has received 4 doses of tetanus vaccine - 3 doses if the first dose received was after the 7th birthday and if a booster was not received within the last 10 years, a booster dose at school entry.
- Two doses of live MMR (mumps, measles, rubella) vaccine received after first birthday, at least one month apart, and with one of two doses at or after 15 months or current laboratory evidence of immunity to mumps, measles and rubella. Three doses of polio vaccine.
Evidence of completion of these immunization requirements must be submitted to school officials prior to attending classes. The Superintendent or his/her designee will exclude and/or not permit a child to enter school who is out of compliance with the required immunization guidelines.
Effective January 1, 2015, Public Health Code require parents/guardians:
- Make an appointment with the local health department.
- During this appointment, a nurse or health educator will provide immunization education and answer any questions that you may have.
- Waivers will not be accepted by the school unless they are signed and stamped by a local health department.
- Students susceptible or waivered may be excluded from school during a disease outbreak.
Livingston County Department of Public Health
2300 East Grand River Avenue, Suite 102
Howell, Michigan 48843-7578